NOTICE OF THE 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
1st Floor – Fir Room
Delbrook Community Recreation Centre
851 West Queens Road
North Vancouver, BC V7N 4E3
In accordance with the NSBA Bylaws, all Members are encouraged and welcome to attend. Members are defined as parents/guardians with players who were registered in the NSBA for the 2019 spring season. Members will be asked to check in at the start of the meeting. This meeting is not open to non-members.
Members in good standing will have one vote at the meeting. Voting by proxy is not permitted.
The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Approval of 2019 AGM Agenda.
- Approval of the 2019 AGM Minutes (copies to be provided at the meeting).
- Reports (President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Registrar)
- Resolution approving the number of Directors (minimum 6) and election of Directors.
- Election of Officers (President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer).
- New Business.
Interested in Becoming a Director or Coordinator?
Please note that this is a working board. All members accepting a nomination to be a Director will be asked to commit to at least one of the opportunities identified below.
We are currently looking for a Director or other member willing to take on the roles of:
- Secretary (must also be a Director)
- Tournament Coordinator
- CRC/Safety Coordinator
- Fall/Winter Ball Coordinator
- Callup Coordinator (11U and 13U)
- Callup Coordinator (15U and 18U)
- 18U Coordinator
- 11U Coordinator
- 5U Coordinator
- Award/Scholarship/Trophy Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
If you are interested in becoming a Director or would be interested in volunteering in one of these roles without becoming a Director, please contact Jacquie Griffiths at email@example.com or Bill Duvall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Attendees will be entered into a draw for door prizes including one free registration as well as other lovely NSBA apparel. We hope to see you there.
North Shore Baseball Association
2019 Board of Directors