Registration for the 2020 Spring Season is Now Open – Early Bird Discounts
Registration is now open for the 2020 Spring Season of the North Shore Baseball Association (NSBA).
Please register by December 15, 2019 to take advantage of our $25 early bird discount on your players registration fee.
Help spread the word and let your friends and neighbours know, so that they can take advantage of the discount as well.
To register now, visit (https://northshorebaseball.ca/registration).
Just a few reminders
- We offer baseball programs for boys and girls aged 3 through 24 on the North Shore.
- The $25 early bird discount is good until December 15th, so register now to take advantage of it.
- Registration must be received by January 31, 2020 to guarantee placement on a team.
- Register by January 15, 2020 to avoid the late registration fee of $25.
- 5U and 7U Divisions – our plan is to increase our technical development program at these levels and add extra sessions for our 7U players born in 2013 to pitching machines and basic pitching technique.
- 13U “A” and 15U “A” Divisions – our plan is to have them play ALL games on the North Shore with a few extra off the North Shore.
- Our boundary is the whole North Shore (North and West Vancouver), Bowen Island, Lion’s Bay, and Squamish.
- We will be having Winter Training indoors, for our 9U (Tadpole), 11U (Mosquito), 13U (PeeWee), 15U (Bantam), and 18U (Midget) age groups, in January. So stay tuned for more info.
Note: You will need to register for our spring season first, before you can register for the training.
NSBA is for players of all abilities aged 3 to 24. The age divisions are:
- 5U Blast Ball (2016/2015)
- 7U T-Ball (2014/2013)
- 9U Tadpole (2012/2011)
- 11U Mosquito (2010/2009)
- 13U PeeWee (2008/2007)
- 15U Bantam (2006/2005)
- 18U Midget (2004/2003/2002)
- 25U Junior Men (1995-2001)
North Shore Baseball Association is committed to do its best in keeping players playing together on fields close to their homes and schools, whether they live in either North Vancouver, West Vancouver, or Squamish. This is provided that this does not compromise team balance for that division and that NSBA is able to secure those fields. In the older divisions, which includes the “AA” and “AAA” teams, this is more challenging, but we will do our best to access fields, such as Ambleside, so it is available for players in that area.
5U and 7U Divisions
At these divisions we want players and parents/guardians to have a fun and social experience while introducing them to baseball fundamentals. In Spring 2020 we plan to increase our technical development program at these levels and we are planning to offer some extra late-Spring sessions for our older 7U (T-Ball) players [those born in 2013] interested in being introduced to pitching machines and basic pitching technique in anticipation of their entering 9U (Tadpole) Division in Spring 2021.
We plan on adding more field(s) at these divisions so that players can play close to where they live on the North Shore, eg. adding a field in the Seymour area for those players.
13U “A” and 15U “A” Divisions
Our plan for the 2020 Spring Season is for the 13U “A” and 15U “A” Division teams to play ALL of their games on the North Shore, with just a few extra games off the North Shore.
Single Season Teams
We will be offering the following single season teams for 2020:
- 15U (Bantam) AA
- 15U (Bantam) AAA
- 18U (Midget) AAA
- 25U (Junior Men)
Boundaries for the North Shore Baseball Association is the whole North Shore (North Vancouver and West Vancouver), Bowen Island, Lion’s Bay, and Squamish. It is an inclusive league without the strict boundary limitations found in other leagues on the North Shore.
What is BC (Minor) Baseball?
BC (Minor) Baseball is the largest, strongest and most rapidly growing baseball program in BC. With over 17,000 players in BC, this local grassroots organization continues to gain members and support across the province each year.
For the younger players there is virtually no difference except age groupings. In BC (Minor) Baseball, players are grouped by calendar year age. This means kids will be playing with their friends in the same grade at each and every level. The spring (regular) season runs from April to June and then there are additional opportunities for all players for the summer season.
Help Spread The Word About Us
Our league is accessible to all players across the North Shore, but we need your help to get the word out. Please tell your friends and neighbours to check out their options on our website and social media and make an informed choice.
Any and all help in letting folks know about North Shore Baseball Association is greatly appreciated. Spread the word!
Questions? Please email our Registrar – email@example.com