This will be a big day with having to go through over 75 teams getting their team photos taken.
Photo Day Details:
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: See the Schedule for your teams time
Location: Chris Zuehlke Memorial Park
This event will happen RAIN OR SHINE
- Please wear your full NSBA uniform including hat (no gloves, bats, or cleats required).
- All players in the 5U (Blast Ball) and 7U (T-Ball) divisions should wear the jersey provided.
- All players in the 9U (Tadpole) and older divisions should wear their blue jersey provided.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Each player will hand their completed photo order envelope directly to the photographers.
Parents: Please have your child photo order envelope filled out prior to arriving at the field. If you are paying with cash, make sure you have the exact amount. (photo envelopes have been distributed to your teams coaches).
Below is the link to Pro-line Photography for parents to browse some of the options they can select.
- Please have your teams organized in order of height and line up from shortest to tallest.
- Please determine the number of left handed batters on team as they get their photos done first.
- You will need to confirm your team name and number of players with the volunteer.
Note: April 7th is also NSBA Opening Day Ceremony. For those that are driving, parking will be challenging with so many people, so please allow a few extra minutes to walk from your car to the field.