Dear NSBA Players and Families,
Here is the latest baseball update from Baseball BC.
As was announced by the provincial government and the PHO today as part of the BC Governments Re-opening plan, sport is permitted to return to game play, with in club competition.
Effective immediately, Baseball BC will move to Phase 2 Stage 2 of our Return to Play Guidelines for all participants (Youth and Adult).
In Phase 2 Stage 2 The following activities are currently permitted:
- Team training / development (practice)
- Live batting practice
- Scrimmage and Inter-squad games
- In Club game play
The following activities are not permitted:
- Travel for competition
Baseball specific guidelines in place at this time:
- Participants must maintain a physical distance of three metres from one another when not playing and active in game play.
- Spectators are not permitted per the current PHO order. (Defined as games, competitions, tournaments, training, or practice).
- Masks are required in all indoor public settings. (As defined by the current public order)
- Verbal symptom screening and attendance tracking must be performed daily.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
Board of Directors
North Shore Baseball Association