Dear NSBA Players and Families,
Here is the latest baseball update from Baseball BC.
Baseball BC would like to take this opportunity to remind all member organizations that baseball is currently in Phase 2 – Stage 1 of the Return to Play (RTP) Guidelines as outlined in both the viaSport and Baseball BC Guidelines.
The following activities are currently permitted:
- Team training / development (practice)
The following activities are not permitted:
- Modified Game Play / Games / Tournaments
- Programming for athletes over the age of 22
Baseball specific guidelines in place at this time:
- Participants must maintain a physical distance of three metres from one another.
- Activities should be low risk of transmitting the virus (e.g. individual activities, group training that maintains physical distance).
- Spectators are not permitted at any baseball activities. (Defined as games, competitions, tournaments, training, or practice).
- Masks are required in all indoor public settings (as defined by the current public order).
- Strength training and dryland training are not permitted, unless there is a COVID-19 Safety Plan is in place for this type of activity that is strictly followed (see Regional Health Authority for your local requirements).
- Verbal symptom screening and attendance tracking must be performed daily.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
Board of Directors
North Shore Baseball Association