This Program is to assist families and guardians with financial need to help players’ aged 5 – 18 years old play baseball with North Shore Baseball Association through the elimination of registration fee costs and the possibility of the purchase of baseball equipment (glove and bat) for such players.
In order to be eligible for the Neptune Terminals Home Run Program you must take the following steps:
- Email NSBA Registrar to notify NSBA that you are seeking assistance through the Neptune Terminals Home Run Program. This will allow us to let you initiate the registration of the player(s) at NSBA.
- Register the player(s) through our website.
- Apply to Athletics For Kids (A4K). This North Vancouver based organization will assess your financial need, and assuming you are eligible, you will then receive a maximum of 80% of the registration fee up to the funding threshold of $150. Any amount beyond that threshold that you would owe for registration at NSBA, will be covered by Neptune Terminals Home Run Program. In effect, you will pay no registration fee.
- Additionally, if you are eligible for assistance pursuant to Athletics For Kids (A4K), and if you are in need of a reasonably priced glove or a bat for the child playing at NSBA, please email NSBA Registrar. We would be pleased to discuss your situation and we will consider making such a purchase for your child through the generous support of Neptune Terminals Home Run Program.
- Finally, if the player is under 5 years old and you are therefore not eligible to apply to Athletics For Kids (A4K), but you are in financial need, please email NSBA Registrar and we will discuss with you the possibility of a NSBA registration fee waiver.